Questions for a Physician
Take the Next Step Forward and Ask Your Doctor About It
Many things can affect egg health or the quality and condition of your eggs. Having a conversation with your fertility specialist about egg health and your specific situation is a great next step toward improving your chances for success.
Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Can the quality of my eggs be assessed?
What are my Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) & Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) numbers and how do they vary from month-to-month?
- What factors determine if my eggs are healthy enough to support embryo development?
- Are there lifestyle changes I can make to help improve the quality and efficiency of my eggs?
- Are there medical technologies that can increase my egg quality or quantity?
- Should I consider using EggPCSM cells to increase the efficiency of my own eggs?
- How expensive are these types of procedures?
- What are the success rates for women using EggPC cells to improve egg efficiency during fertility treatments?
- Which procedure will give me the best chance at pregnancy?
- Which treatment that you offer will give me the best chance at pregnancy?